Xtreme Gaming Network

S12R1: Mugello Post-Race Chat

Author Topic: S12R1: Mugello Post-Race Chat  (Read 16557 times)

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
Re: S12R1: Mugello Post-Race Chat
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2016, 10:46:23 PM »
To me the rival is the so and so who keeps finishing in front of me :P , you know who you are lol
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline doobs

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2016, 10:56:43 PM »

Matthew111,Phil.8,Jeremy
Rolz,Bird,Phil.8
Bafs17,Bacchulum,Rob
hylas,Bafs17,AJ
Freezer,Doobs,Marty
Wally,StanDaam,Simone
Simone,Freezer,Wally
AJ,Doobs,Doobs
Rob,Doobs,Wally
Chap111,Freezer,hylas
Doobs,Vipergod,Vipergod
Mael,Doobs,Simone
Vipergod,Simone,Phil.8
Grat,Vipergod,Freezer
Phil.8,Matthew111,Freezer

Im confused and maybe something wrong with the code here, Doobs pops up everywhere even rivals himself once lol. He is also the only one I am linked to but I never saw him on track or even on the timing screen within my viewable list.

LOL, I was everywhere Marty.

Race one I did alright starting last and finishing 16th.
Race two, started 16th and had climbed to 10th (partly due to crashes of others) and expected to finish 8th-10th but screwed up my fuel and ran out on my in lap to pit. I waited till I rolled to a stop, then returned to the pits and started again in 16th where I finished.
A bit disappointing for me because I had driven okay. Even plonking around by myself was enjoyable though. These cars are awesome

Darren

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2016, 10:59:47 PM »
I'll make it the guy who's finished the lap ahead of you the most often each race, and a rivalry will appear when that's the same guy in more than one race. So far, there's one rivalry emerging - Rob is AJ's rival. More rivalries will appear as we get further into the season.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2016, 11:16:31 PM »
Interesting how in the first example Wally, Vipergod is his own rival "Doobs,Vipergod,Vipergod"  Never saw that coming  ;D ;D ;D

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2016, 11:19:43 PM »
My results dont show it but had a good time in these cars

Thats the one good thing about these cars, they are still fun on your own or battling in traffic. Still I had way more fun race 2 then race 1 when I had to try fight my way back through traffic making up for my multiple brain fades compared to running a bit of a lonely race in race 1.

Offline Shayne

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2016, 11:53:36 PM »
Interesting how in the first example Wally, Vipergod is his own rival "Doobs,Vipergod,Vipergod"  Never saw that coming  ;D ;D ;D

No, this just means Doob's rival for both races was Vipergod. Racer, Rival in Race 1, Rival in Race 2. This is Vipergod's rivals from that post. Vipergod,Simone,Phil.8 So in Race 1 was rivalling? Simone and in Race 2 the rival was Phil.

Either way, I ended up with the same result with both the Bob and John methods last night. If we were to vote on this, my vote is with the John method.

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2016, 12:12:14 PM »
I'll make it the guy who's finished the lap ahead of you the most often each race, and a rivalry will appear when that's the same guy in more than one race. So far, there's one rivalry emerging - Rob is AJ's rival. More rivalries will appear as we get further into the season.

That makes sense to me, I do feel like I spent most of my time on Tuesday night chasing Rob!

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2016, 04:43:22 PM »
Im fairly sure my main rivals would be Jeremy and Matthew. We have all battled pretty much every race and they are kind of like clones as they almost lap identical times each race. There has rarely been much seperating the 3 of us in season points most seasons too.

They used to make it a bit easier when they took eachother out but since their team orders have been tightened up its made it quite a battle 2 vs 1 each race.  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal