Xtreme Gaming Network

S10R6: Nurburgring GP Pre-Race Chat

Author Topic: S10R6: Nurburgring GP Pre-Race Chat  (Read 19391 times)

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
Re: S10R6: Nurburgring GP Pre-Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2016, 10:29:14 PM »
re calibrate in the fanatec control panel maybe.  i use the manual config method and sometime after un plugging the pedals and some none sim games seem to cause mt to have to re calibrate.  If not that maybe one of the sensors.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2016, 10:35:51 PM »
nah,,,,,,they buggered

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2016, 10:43:52 PM »
That sux.  I have a set of v2 with modded mugen damper and spare sensors and pcb with it, in fact could build a second set of pedals if I had a frame, that i could possibly part with ;) and i use v3.

Waiting for these https://protosimtech.com/en/Home-Page, but am still 350 on waiting list :(

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2016, 10:54:41 PM »

well maybe i can fix them it is clearly a load cell full of dirt,where can i buy fanatec sensors?...ok from fanatec website and they are not expensive....thats why they are crap...lololol
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 10:56:48 PM by Simone »

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2016, 11:09:48 PM »

well maybe i can fix them it is clearly a load cell full of dirt,where can i buy fanatec sensors?...ok from fanatec website and they are not expensive....thats why they are crap...lololol
hahhahaha ;D ;D

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2016, 11:42:20 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA i made a mistake and order the wrong one,infact the pedals are the CSR elite and not the clubsport....mehhhhhhh   i am out of combat for a few weeks me thinks,,,,,,well.......i will play uinreal tournament instead  heheheee  cheers guys

They changed the order accordingly and will send the load cell tomorrow,i have pulled apart the old one  and if its the load cell i will be good to go next week,,,not a very lucky season this one  hooo well good luck guys have fun annnnd.........stay away from that hat witch!!!!!   :-* :-* :-*

,,,yours Simone
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 11:38:34 AM by Simone »

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2016, 07:58:57 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA i made a mistake and order the wrong one,infact the pedals are the CSR elite and not the clubsport....mehhhhhhh   i am out of combat for a few weeks me thinks,,,,,,well.......i will play uinreal tournament instead  heheheee  cheers guys
Bad luck Simone. Good luck getting it fixed.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2016, 11:28:15 AM »
A word of warning to everyone racing tonight; the witches hat at the final chicane is like a brick wall if you hit it.  Not sure if this is the case in all instances, however I don't think I've hit it before and last night I clipped it and it sent me spinning across the track with maximum damage.

I fear the pole on the inside of turn 1 may be the same.

Do these the objects reset after each session?  It might be an idea to run over them during practice so there are no pile-ups in the race.  I think the position of them only changes client side as well.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2016, 12:23:26 PM »
I know that object collisions like that are for each individual player I.e you don't see other player's hit objects.

I'm not sure if they reset after each session. You might have to hit them in the race just to be sure they're gone, GB.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2016, 01:16:42 PM »
A word of warning to everyone racing tonight; the witches hat at the final chicane is like a brick wall if you hit it.  Not sure if this is the case in all instances, however I don't think I've hit it before and last night I clipped it and it sent me spinning across the track with maximum damage.

I fear the pole on the inside of turn 1 may be the same.

Do these the objects reset after each session?  It might be an idea to run over them during practice so there are no pile-ups in the race.  I think the position of them only changes client side as well.

They reset each session I think and seems they all are made of concrete. I hit the one at the last chicane once but also hit one of the 3 before entry to t5 the fast left hander. This made my car fly about 200m and almost over the wall so do not touch these land mines.  :D

Rolz

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2016, 01:27:42 PM »
Is this a new feature with the extended starter map or the surfaces.ini?

Not recently, but previously, I used to run over them quite regularly and never experience this issue.

But if Marty and or GB wish to flatten them out during the race I certainly would appreciate it :P

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2016, 02:08:48 PM »
sorry, I'm out tonight, true, car club meeting, probably just as well as I haven't practiced.... see you next round.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline StanDaam

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2016, 02:20:32 PM »
I gots the webs back last night!!! I'm alive again!!
 :-X :D :-X

Marty and GB should drive over all the witches hats during the race!!!  :P

This is by far the safest option for all racers!!

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2016, 03:03:54 PM »
Great stuff Stan.  If you are still in the Rowdy I put a couple of setups on Stracker on the prac server if you are in a pinch.  The one with -0.6 rear camber is the better one.

Good to hear you'll be back in action.  Hopefully Paul and Marty hit the cones before I do as I think they'll be starting in front of me.  And by cones, I mean witches hats/bollards/trackside objects.

Offline StanDaam

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2016, 03:15:19 PM »
Cheers GB!!
So that's hit the cones while on the Meds!!
Race prep... tick!!
 :o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal