Xtreme Gaming Network

S41R3 - Tsukuba

Author Topic: S41R3 - Tsukuba  (Read 4759 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S41R3 - Tsukuba
« on: February 22, 2022, 10:57:35 PM »
With a win each, Bacchulum and Joe tie the round, which sees Bacchulum move to the top of the season standings.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS

SEASON STATS

Round Points
Bacchulum   44
Joe   44
Freezer   28
AGK   27
Wally   20
Mael   14
Rob   14

Penalties
None.

Season Standings
1. Bacchulum, 80
2. Wally & Joe, 74
3. Mael, 67

Round 3 is at Tsukuba Circuit.

Races will be 20 and 40 laps.

Success ballast for this round is:
Mael, 24 kg
Wally, 20 kg
Bacchulum & Buellersdayoff, 12 kg
Joe, 8 kg
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 10:21:40 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S41R3 - Tsukuba
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 09:38:36 AM »
I don't know how you can drive the Ginetta Mael. It feels very weird, like it's got a 10 cm wheelbase and the turn-in is almost instant. I got rid of some of that unnatural feel with setup changes, but it's still odd.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 11:35:57 PM »
I don't know how you can drive the Ginetta Mael. It feels very weird, like it's got a 10 cm wheelbase and the turn-in is almost instant. I got rid of some of that unnatural feel with setup changes, but it's still odd.

If the front wheels grip then I'm happy   ;D
But think low 56's will be required for Tuesday.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 12:12:45 AM »

If the front wheels grip then I'm happy   ;D
But think low 56's will be required for Tuesday.
I agree with Wally, don't know how your doing it!   But, I'm only 0.1 behind now :) :)

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 04:52:47 PM »
is it possible to change some files and use these cars without the manager program

I know its out dated of me not wanting to use it but when I only get to turn my pc on one night a week for practice and one night a week to race time permitting I just want to keep it as easy as possible and just drive when I get the chance, not stuff around with other stuff
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 04:55:41 PM by Phil.8 »
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 08:05:14 PM »
is it possible to change some files and use these cars without the manager program

I know its out dated of me not wanting to use it but when I only get to turn my pc on one night a week for practice and one night a week to race time permitting I just want to keep it as easy as possible and just drive when I get the chance, not stuff around with other stuff
Maybe a question for Seanus. I'm not sure. I think the cars have graphical glitches without CM. It's worth spending the tiny amount of time it takes to set up CM. Your life will be better afterwards. Bradc has most recently done it. Just download it and drop it into your AC folder, and then choose Custom Shaders Patch 0.1.73 in the settings (in a nutshell).

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2022, 09:33:17 PM »
It's worth spending the tiny amount of time it takes to set up CM. Your life will be better afterwards.
Very true, its soooo much better than the game interface!

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2022, 09:55:50 PM »
I installed,  now every track looks like a bright sunny cartoon,   might be playing mario kart, cant tell now

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2022, 10:32:46 PM »
I installed,  now every track looks like a bright sunny cartoon,   might be playing mario kart, cant tell now

Yeah I found similar issues with Malaysia and it didn’t seem to matter which shader I used nothing changed, yet when I drove the same track in a different car and didn’t use CM it looked normal again. I’m not sure what the bug is but I worked out that it was something to do with CM….I must admit I’m hesitant in rejoining this season if this is going to happen every week

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2022, 10:54:30 PM »
we must be doing something wrong,  to me game looks very bland now, kerbs just look white, not concrete, need sunglasses, its too bright, sky not as good, all looks artificial with no realness .
for a few extra fps the game looks old with no depth

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2022, 11:20:59 PM »
Try Settings, Custom Shaders Patch, Lighting FX, make the extension active and turn down that brightness.

screen shot of mine attached.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2022, 06:20:16 PM »
Server's up.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2022, 06:28:17 PM »
These are the CM extensions I have enabled (the greyed out ones are not enabled). I don't have Lighting FX enabled.

I also uploaded my Weather FX settings (red settings are changed from default).

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2022, 10:22:23 PM »
Results are up - congratulations to Joe and Bacchulum on the joint win, and to Bacchulum to moving to the top of the season standings.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal