Xtreme Gaming Network

S42R7 - Balcarce

Author Topic: S42R7 - Balcarce  (Read 3574 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S42R7 - Balcarce
« on: June 07, 2022, 10:53:58 PM »
Brad has won the round with a consistently good drive to win three podiums, as well as two fastest lap bonus points. I came second in the round with pole and a race win, which saw me swap with Mael for second place in the season standings.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS
RACE 3 RESULTS

SEASON STATS

Round Points
bradc   48
Wally   42
Bacchulum   42
Seanus   41
AGK   40
Freezer   31
Mael   28
Doobs   10
Rob   7
Joe   0
Rolz   0
PumpkinWalrus   0

Penalties
None.

Season Standings
1. Brad, 280
2. Wally, 248
3. Mael, 238

Round 6 is at Autódromo Juan Manuel Fangio (Balcare). The track download is in the track pack. This is a beautiful mod track!

Races will be 12 laps.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 10:41:23 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S42R7 - Balcarce
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 07:40:45 PM »
Back to you Bacchulum. Although there is probably another easy second to find.

Pos    Driver            Car    Best lap                    Gap to 1st    S1    S2    
1.    Mael            dj_top_car_ford_mondeo    01:38.530    +00.000    
2.    Bacchulum    dj_top_car_ford_mondeo    01:38.560    +00.030

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 03:49:56 AM »
Yeah, there's a 37 there, maybe a high 36.
Remember, my best lap is usually good for 5th on the grid....

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2022, 08:32:57 AM »
Back to you guys...
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2022, 01:47:11 PM »
Back to you guys...

You using party mode . .  :)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2022, 02:59:16 PM »
Brad's spoiled my party :(

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2022, 03:27:55 PM »
This is a cracker of a track Wally and I think there is even more time there….. well according to the delta there is but I keep stuffing up that 2nd u-turn and losing 0.5 seconds! This could be a very tricky track to pass on as its all going to be done on braking and power down

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2022, 08:56:11 PM »
Looks like you're getting closer Wally, keep trying!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2022, 06:20:37 PM »
Server's up.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2022, 10:41:59 PM »
Congratulations to Brad on the round win, now 32 points clear at the top of the leaderboard.

At the end of the first lap of race 3, just to unpick what happened, I spun on the inside kerb, Bacchulum evaded me and Doobs evaded Bacchulum, which saw Doobs clip the grass and spin back into Seanus. Freezer just spun by himself, powering out of the corner.

And on the stats front, Bacchulum has been the most consistent more times than anyone else in the league.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 10:44:45 PM by Wally »

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2022, 10:53:48 PM »
That was a very tough night....I simply could not transfer my pace from the practice server over to the race server in what felt like an extremely frustrating evening. Well done to Wally and Freezer, I have no idea how you found all that speed in qualifying but power to you, those laps were awesome! All night it felt like I was within a second of someone either being infront of or behind which made those 12 lap races feel extreamly long! That said, I just felt I was lacking when it came to outright speed to make a pass as the majority of my passes came in the opening couple of laps usually from the mistakes of others. Then from about lap 4 onwards (in each race) I felt like I'd have the pace to get level and catch through the corners but then had nothing off the corners to fight with down the straights.... very much swings and round-a-bouts I guess - these cars need a V8!

That said I'm shocked with my points haul as I certainty didn't think I'd come away with that many, but a thoroughly enjoyable (despite stressful) night  :D

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2022, 07:57:26 PM »
That was a very tough night....I simply could not transfer my pace from the practice server over to the race server in what felt like an extremely frustrating evening. Well done to Wally and Freezer, I have no idea how you found all that speed in qualifying but power to you, those laps were awesome!
I jagged a lap in qualy that was 0.5 up on my best and this mainly happened at T2 somehow.  Similarly though I didn't really have enough pace during the races.  R1 I ran 0 rear wing and chased AGK to eventually get past on the home straight  (although he had ballast).  The later races I let to many people down the inside into a few corners which really punished me going around the outside.   Once the gap was there it was pretty difficult to catch back onto the train.
The race three spin was a bit weird.  Wally went around on the kerb, I planned to just drive past him but suddenly it just stepped out and I was off.  From there it was a lonely run home. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal