Xtreme Gaming Network

S43R2 - Autodrom Most

Author Topic: S43R2 - Autodrom Most  (Read 5723 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S43R2 - Autodrom Most
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2022, 10:51:22 AM »
Yes, the grip always starts at 98 at the beginning of practice, and increases through the sessions to reach 100 at about half way through the race.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2022, 11:46:56 AM »
Yes, the grip always starts at 98 at the beginning of practice, and increases through the sessions to reach 100 at about half way through the race.
Interesting, I think I was the only driver that had a lot of trouble with the variable grip and a 2% drop felt more like 10-15%. Why it was just me, I have no idea :'(.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2022, 01:54:40 PM »
That's a shame doobs, is there something specifically that's not doing it for you!!
Nah Freezer, just getting too old to continue doing something that has turned into an exercise of frustration, which is somewhat ironic because I started playing golf again a few months ago. Last night, I could barely complete a lap despite doing heaps without issue offline. I was about a second slower than I had been(still 2 seconds off the pace) just trying to stay in a straight line and still couldn't do it. Happens nearly every week in any car so I've just had enough. The fun times are too far in between.
Have to say I still enjoy it but finding it increasingly hard to be on the pace and/or keep it together for a whole race!   ::) ::)

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2022, 05:39:55 PM »
Have to say I still enjoy it but finding it increasingly hard to be on the pace and/or keep it together for a whole race!   ::) ::)

See I find this to be the interesting challenge of these cars. You’ve got to be careful under throttle, cornering and braking which is so much better than some of the more gas brake honk modern day cars. I must concede that it times I find the speed of these cars a real struggle and after last night I’ve learnt the hard way that trying to avoid someone’s accident  mid corner only ends in your own demise.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2022, 09:20:23 PM »

See I find this to be the interesting challenge of these cars. You’ve got to be careful under throttle, cornering and braking which is so much better than some of the more gas brake honk modern day cars. I must concede that it times I find the speed of these cars a real struggle and after last night I’ve learnt the hard way that trying to avoid someone’s accident  mid corner only ends in your own demise.
I had a look at the replay on that incident.  As suspected I drove straight into the sand, then the sand grabbed the car turning it left back toward the track at which time I had full opposite lock trying to catch it when you and Wally shot by!   :o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal