Xtreme Gaming Network

April 21 season break - fun run - Nordschleife endurance

Author Topic: April 21 season break - fun run - Nordschleife endurance  (Read 109318 times)

Offline StanDaam

• View Profile
Re: April 21 season break - fun run - Nordschleife endurance
« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2015, 03:50:21 PM »
But if they put them underground they'll lose their wires n poles asset... best wait till they sell them ::)
Good to hear about the power Bird... that means the devil is alive... "You need power to do 10 laps of hell? I'll just invoke my demonic powers and viola!!!"  ;D

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 21, 2015, 04:19:40 PM »
Oh, btw, there's one foolproof solution to secure cables against falling trees:  put the lines underground.

Got that where I am but also estate was pre nbn or any fiber optic cable so no plans to put any other cables down there.

Will put server up at 5pm so if anyone wants any last minute car changes do so before then please.  I think grip level will just start at 98% then build up from there no meed to get brutal on it for the first enduro run.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 21, 2015, 04:51:44 PM »
Hope you manage to get the power back on by tonight Bird. It was bad enough on the northern beaches Sydney (was like driving through a war zone this morning with fallen trees everywhere, hanging over power lines  :() and you guys got it worse than we did.

Power was out in manly vale and my office in manly so unfortunately couldn't work   ;D

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 21, 2015, 05:14:23 PM »
Server is up "XGN Nords Enduro Race Nite"

Qually planned for 8:30 with a 30 minute session then the 10 laps of hell. If everyone is in earlier and are keen to qualify a little earlier then we will but only if all are in the server at the time.

Ive shut down all other servers for tonight so we should not have any issues if too many were to jump on the other servers.

Grip level is at 98% slowly building and keeping 50% of whats gained each session. Damage is 60% as per regular league nites and fuel use is 118% which should give a full tank range for all cars of between 7 and 8 laps. If you have aero damage this will reduce range quite a bit so beware of this if your running minimum fuel for your stint. Take it easy into t1 and 2 as these are very tricky corners and can easily cause some damage which you will need to run the full lap before you can fix it.

I think escape to pits for repairs on lap 1 should be permitted as you will lose the lap anyway and there is plenty of time to get this back should you not wreck it again multiple times.

I would like all to use Ptracker tonight, even if you dont want the app on screen just install it and enable in game options this way we will get more detailed info about all drivers in the stracker results. Download Ptracker here http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ptracker.3509/download?version=8731

Regular teamspeak channel will be used ts.xgn.com.au poke an admin if you need access, I am not a TS admin though so dont poke me.  ;)

Offline StanDaam

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 21, 2015, 06:12:39 PM »
I'm in darkness now... looks like I'm out tonight bugger it, no power all around us... at least I got to learn the green hell a bit better... have fun!!!... now what can I do by candle light :(

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 21, 2015, 06:17:14 PM »
I'm in darkness now... looks like I'm out tonight bugger it, no power all around us... at least I got to learn the green hell a bit better... have fun!!!... now what can I do by candle light :(

Get yourself fit or the misses during the 10 laps of hell.

[youtube]WWzxq0aCfLE[/youtube]

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 21, 2015, 06:19:45 PM »

There is plenty you can do by candle-light, or indeed no light at all.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 21, 2015, 06:21:59 PM »

I just read dee why brookie and Mona vale are out. Hasn't hit me yet fortunately.

Offline mooface

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 21, 2015, 06:26:13 PM »
any spots in this one? late i know lol

ill take any car thats free.

Preferably the Nismo GTR
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 06:32:45 PM by mooface »

Offline StanDaam

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 21, 2015, 06:36:09 PM »
Ha ha!!
Good luck Joe!, you can have my spot moo :)
Thanks for the ideas Marty and I'm still not sure what GB is suggesting.... should I tell the wifey about your radical theories :)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 21, 2015, 07:05:53 PM »
any spots in this one? late i know lol

ill take any car thats free.

Preferably the Nismo GTR

Pretty late but cool to get another hopeful finisher, I will add you in within the next 15 minutes and need to do a server restart then. Should be in before 7:30 for sure.

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 21, 2015, 07:06:40 PM »
That's a big bugger Stan, I feel your pain.  Well, at least I felt it when we had no juice in the day here...phew

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2015, 07:08:26 PM »
Mooface can you give me your GUID or are you also racing as whitemoo as thats the only similar name I have in the XGN list.

Your PM box is also full here so you may want to delete some messages from in there, I need the GUID before 7:30 to get you in
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 07:14:33 PM by marty »

Offline mooface

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2015, 07:17:11 PM »
aye, yea i am racing as whitemoo.
will clear the inbox.

Offline Bafs17

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 21, 2015, 07:18:29 PM »
Marty if there is room for one more slot me in if you're yet to restart the server. cheers.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal