Xtreme Gaming Network

S44R8 - Kart Le Mans

Author Topic: S44R8 - Kart Le Mans  (Read 4004 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S44R8 - Kart Le Mans
« on: November 29, 2022, 10:28:19 PM »
The final round was won by Wally, with two podiums and bonus points for pole and two fastest race laps, but with Brad achieving a win and a podium, he stretched his lead over Scott to win the championship.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS
RACE 3 RESULTS

SEASON STATS

Round Points
Wally   47
bradc   46
Joe   44
Scott_Racer   41
Bacchulum   39
Freezer   30
Seanus   0

Final Season Standings
1. bradc, 340
2. Scott_Racer, 331
3. Joe, 295

The final round of the season is at Kart Le Mans. The season will be decided in the final round, with only 4 points separating Brad and Scott.

Races are 17 laps.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 10:12:26 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S44R8 - Kart Le Mans
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 10:53:33 PM »
Wally the track link is pointing to an empty folder!!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 07:36:01 AM »
Wally the track link is pointing to an empty folder!!
Thanks - I uploaded it myself. Link in the first post updated.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2022, 07:03:28 PM »
Server's up.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2022, 10:19:45 PM »
Results are up.

I won the round. Congratulations to Season 44 Champion, Brad, who ended up winning by 9 points from Scott. Joe came third.

Final Standings
1. bradc, 340
2. Scott_Racer, 331
3. Joe, 295

Season Stats
Best average finish: Brad, 2.4
Most wins: Brad, 12
Most podiums: Scott, 17
Most poles: Scott, 4
Most fastest race laps: Scott, 10
Most consistent: Brad
Hunter: Wally
Hunted: Freezer
Busiest: Wally
Loneliest: Mael

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2022, 10:50:36 PM »
Man that was a really tough night to end what became a very difficult season !

Congratulations to Wally for such a solid night tonight. Your pace was just too much for me in qualifying and Joe just drove off into the distance in the 3rd race making me look like a snail. As frustrating as it sounds I just ended up do a bit of a consistency run and trying to limit the mistakes and bring it home, the pace people were getting towards the end there was epic and I have no idea how they were achieving those lap times.

Race 2 was a real pressure cooker with the top 4 all within a couple of seconds and it was very difficult to get into position, let alone pass. As usual, the end of the season produced some of the best racing and very mixed results. Congratulations to Scott for his 2nd place, your one lap pace was amazing and something I couldn’t get near most nights. I look forward to racing you again in the future. Thanks to Wally for organising the racing each week and thanks to seanus for his mod, whilst I really didn’t like the mid season tyre change it did make the cars a lot easier for people to drive. Cheers  :)

Offline Scott_Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2022, 11:56:37 PM »
Well done on the season win Brad, proves that consistency is key, well deserved.

Thanks for a fun season on the karts too everyone, I hope to be back for another one at some stage just may need to take a break from Tuesday nights for a bit.  You’re running a good comp here Wally keep it up!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2022, 07:46:10 AM »
That was a very pleasing turn of pace I got there. The kart just drifted beautifully towards the apexes and then I could get the power down. The setup must have matched the curcuit nicely, because I hadn't changed anything the last few rounds.

Still couldn't win a race though  ::)

It was very hard to pass, as usual, and I didn't want to make a rash move on Scott while he was fighting for the championship.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2022, 08:35:01 PM »
Well not even a mid season tyre change helped my pace, consistently just a bit off the pace.  But at least my starts were good :)
Unfortunately my last night was again marred by contacts which saw me well off the back of the field and hot lapping alone, but I still did like the karts.
Well done to those that mastered these little machines...

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2022, 09:54:02 AM »
Well not even a mid season tyre change helped my pace, consistently just a bit off the pace.  But at least my starts were good :)
Unfortunately my last night was again marred by contacts which saw me well off the back of the field and hot lapping alone, but I still did like the karts.
Well done to those that mastered these little machines...

You didn't have your usual pace, but you were still consistent. Sitting behind you was my least favorite place to be this season as it was near impossible to get a clean pass.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal