Xtreme Gaming Network

S38R4 - Calder Park

Author Topic: S38R4 - Calder Park  (Read 10752 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S38R4 - Calder Park
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2021, 11:10:50 PM »
Race 1 - punted into the outfield, after a brief flight.
Race 2 - blew up engine.
Race 3 - lost server connection.

Yay.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2021, 11:56:58 PM »
Record night for me, pole and three wins. 
Was able to hold Joe off into turn each race and from there he was only ever about 1 sec behind for race 1 and 2.
Race 3 was similar but Joe disappeared and Mael replaced him.  It was tight all the way with a late race dive into turn one
saw Mael go to deep allowing me through and a clear run to the line.
Lots of concentration required but a good nights racing...

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2021, 10:10:33 AM »
Record night for me, pole and three wins. 
Was able to hold Joe off into turn each race and from there he was only ever about 1 sec behind for race 1 and 2.
Race 3 was similar but Joe disappeared and Mael replaced him.  It was tight all the way with a late race dive into turn one
saw Mael go to deep allowing me through and a clear run to the line.
Lots of concentration required but a good nights racing...

Was gutted with race 3, did so much hard work to stick with you but could never match your last corner exit. The one chance you gave I just could not see the brake marker I usually use. Must have missed the braking point by 20m to throw it away. Great driving Freezer.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2021, 12:27:35 PM »
Was gutted with race 3, did so much hard work to stick with you but could never match your last corner exit.

That was every lap of my first 2 races! That last corner exit and he was gone! I was finally getting there by the end of race 2 with a little side by side action in the last lap.

R3 I had some side by side with Shanus on lap 1 and we touched and I ended up in the grass and at the back. Shame I was think I was getting wise to how Freezer was getting so much out of the last turn.

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2021, 01:26:38 PM »
Was gutted with race 3, did so much hard work to stick with you but could never match your last corner exit.

That was every lap of my first 2 races! That last corner exit and he was gone! I was finally getting there by the end of race 2 with a little side by side action in the last lap.

R3 I had some side by side with Shanus on lap 1 and we touched and I ended up in the grass and at the back. Shame I was think I was getting wise to how Freezer was getting so much out of the last turn.

Hey Wally, shouldn't Joe get a penalty for the turn one contact with me? It was all his fault!!!!!!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2021, 03:33:43 PM »

Hey Wally, shouldn't Joe get a penalty for the turn one contact with me? It was all his fault!!!!!!
What, for that little bump? Hardly!
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2021, 04:30:16 PM »

I think you actually deserve extra ballast for getting by so easily

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal