Xtreme Gaming Network

S41 - GT4 Sign up and info

Author Topic: S41 - GT4 Sign up and info  (Read 3451 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S41 - GT4 Sign up and info
« on: February 06, 2022, 11:23:42 AM »
Season 41 is GT4 Asia, featuring circuits in Japan, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Sign up for the season at the car dealer HERE. If you don't have a login at the car dealer, PM me (Wally) your Steam ID and your racing name.
If you want to use a custom skin, or use the same skin every week, enter the skin folder name in the car dealer, e.g. "101" (without the quotes).

Car
Cars are a selection of GT4 cars, downloaded here (1 GB).
You can drive a different car each round, or stay in the same car.

Schedule
Season schedule and track downloads are HERE. The season starts Feb 15 and finishes Apr 5.

Tracks
Loosely based on the real world series calendar.
Sepang
Suzuka
Tsukuba
Okayama
Sportsland SUGO
Fuji
Lippo Village
Sentul

Format
15 min qualifying session, starting at 8:30 pm Eastern
20 minute sprint race, with no pit stops.
40 minute feature race, start order determined by race 1 finish order, compulsory pit stop for tyres (no pit window).

1 point bonus for pole position and fastest race lap.

Penalty for causing an avoidable lap 1 incident is 10 kg ballast for race 1 only of the next round.

Success Ballast
From a real world system (FIA GTE), that takes into account season standings, as well as recent race results:

"An A+B+C approach where A equals results from the previous race, B equals results from the race before that and C equals championship standings will be used to determine how much extra weight each car receives.
For each criterion, the top three cars will be handed an additional 12, 8 and 4 kg of success ballast respectively, meaning a maximum 36 kg of bulk can be applied."
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 10:49:29 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
Re: S41 - GT4 Sign up and info
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 01:45:11 PM »
I have signed up but will miss the first 2 or 3 rounds due to going away for a well needed holiday :D
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S41 - GT4 Sign up and info
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 03:47:54 PM »
I have signed up but will miss the first 2 or 3 rounds due to going away for a well needed holiday :D
Enjoy your holiday! Thanks for letting me know.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal