Xtreme Gaming Network

S14R7: Spa Post-Race Chat

Author Topic: S14R7: Spa Post-Race Chat  (Read 9607 times)

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S14R7: Spa Post-Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2016, 01:52:36 PM »
A great race and an extremely satisfactory 3rd place! Especially considering I was carrying my wife in the passenger seat.
I'm going to take this as a confidence booster into next week as I will be the one with the passenger!   ;D

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2016, 06:23:49 PM »
A great race and an extremely satisfactory 3rd place! Especially considering I was carrying my wife in the passenger seat.
I'm going to take this as a confidence booster into next week as I will be the one with the passenger!   ;D

I guess whoever hits me next week gets a freebie unlike Grat and Freezer who got the small passenger the last 2 rounds for making my races more interesting.  ;)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2016, 10:46:59 PM »

I guess whoever hits me next week gets a freebie unlike Grat and Freezer who got the small passenger the last 2 rounds for making my races more interesting.  ;)
It would probably be a points penalty for any infringements in the last round.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal