Xtreme Gaming Network

Knutstorp Race Chat

Author Topic: Knutstorp Race Chat  (Read 28269 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Knutstorp Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 08:04:47 PM »
it says server not responding exit and try again but i can access other servers, im sure the id i sent you was correct but i'll send a screen shot of it to you
I'll try rebooting the server. Are you joining via the in-game lobby, or via the jump2nkp program?
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 08:07:54 PM »
OK, server's restarted.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Andy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 08:14:38 PM »
in game lobby, still not working sorry for the trouble, where can i find the link to jump to the server? i have the program installed already

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 08:17:13 PM »
nkp://116.212.196.244:9500/

Offline Andy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2013, 08:22:58 PM »
it not coming up as a link for me, might just sit out tonight if i cant get it to work, im down to a 1.08.9 is that competitive against you guys?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2013, 08:25:37 PM »
nkp:/116.212.196.244:9500

Drag this link from your browser to your desktop, edit the properties to make sure it says only "nkp:/116.212.196.244:9500" and try that.

Yes, that's a competitive time :)

Offline Andy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2013, 08:34:02 PM »
thanks i got the jump to work but it still gives me the same messsage, my pin shows 90 in the lobby and then i see 300 flashing on the right when im in the server and the not responding message is across the screen, i'll try a few things and otherwise i'll sit out goodluck tonight guys enjoy your racing!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2013, 08:35:45 PM »
That's bad luck - what you can try after the races tonight (if you can't get in), is jump on the server when there's no entry list on the grid, and I can check the GUID that you're connecting with.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2013, 08:48:07 PM »
We're using the second last version of the game.
Download this utility here: http://netkarpro.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/netkar-pro-version-switcher.html
and use it to switch back to the old version.

Offline Andy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2013, 08:53:22 PM »
yea that will probly be the problem! i'll try it now thanks wally

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2013, 08:56:33 PM »
I should update that slightly important bit of info in the server details thread..........  :o

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2013, 11:32:42 PM »
Race Results and Charts
Season Stats
Season Standings

Penalties:
Race 1, lap 7:Jamo(-2) hit rear of Jamie P(+2)
Race 2, lap 1: Tim(-2) hit rear of Ninja and Cam(+2)
Race 2, lap 11: Jamie P(-2) hit rear of Andy(+2)

There were quite a few side-by-side hits on this crazy track, but I judged them to be racing incidents. There were also a couple of careless track re-entries that luckily didn't cause too much harm.

Round points:
Wally Masterson   31.5
Dion Ware   30
David Gibson   28.5
Robin Jeffery   27
Dave O'Shea   26
Andy Simpson   19.5
Tim Herbertson   19
Jamie Gibbs   17
Stephen Perryman   16
obeone ninja   16
Cameron Cottell   14
Jamie Passlow   11
liam cottell   5

Season Podium:
1. David G, 130
2. Wally, 127
3. Tim, 112.5
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 11:35:23 PM by Wally »

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2013, 11:40:24 PM »
Fun racing tonight on this rollercoaster of a track. I was looking alright in race 1, chasing Dave O, but unfortunately we had an unsighted side by side coming together at the hairpin which sent me off the track. There were quite a few incidents there - it was a bad spot. I suppose one of the slowest corners on the track is always going to be a passing opportunity, but with the next complex of corners coming up so soon, it's hard to make a clean pass stick.  I had the same thing happen with Dave O in the second race, in the same spot - again, I was mid pass when Dave O, not seeing me, pulled back into the racing line for the next corner, and this time the touch sent him off.

I also clipped Andy's wheel around about there at one point in race 2 as he passed me, but from my seat it was unavoidable.

Bad luck with the jump start in race 1 Andy, but I hoped you enjoyed the racing. It was a tough track, and the racing was spirited but mostly clean.

Offline Vipergod

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2013, 06:37:42 PM »
Third and Second
Another good result for me. Survived a few close encounters.
Best fun was the drag race with Rob over the finish line R1, I pushed him over and over to the wall but he stuck with it only just beat him by .01 of a second

Offline Dave O

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2013, 07:08:17 PM »
Really enjoyed last nights racing, had a ball. Shame about our couple of contacts Wally but we ended up all square in the end.  ;)

Nice change to be up the pointy end...  (thanks to the ballast system) and a fair amount of practice. Cheers Dave. O.
NEVER TOO OLD TO RACE ... being competitive can be a PROBLEM though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal