Xtreme Gaming Network

S37R3 - Bridgehampton

Author Topic: S37R3 - Bridgehampton  (Read 6928 times)

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S37R3 - Bridgehampton
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2021, 05:39:38 PM »
Was one of the more spectacular crashed in AC I've seen with poor Bacchulum barrel rolling down the road!
That was a team effort, you spun him and I finished him off...!! :)

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2021, 07:07:02 PM »
That was a bloody tough night!

I found this track extremely difficult and I think that was because I found it really hard to work out breaking makers seeing all there was on the side of the track sand and/or trees and they all looked very similar.  Race 1 was good as I managed to get past Wally towards the end and steel his 4th giving me the reverse pole for race 2, but weirdly when the lights went out I was given a drive through for a jump start....I’m not sure how or what this happened but I can only assume the car moved when I pulled 1st, never the less it was a great race because with no traffic I was able to really focus on finding braking makers which helped me for race 3.

The start of race 3 was epic, there was cars spinning off everywhere and in these old clunkers it’s so hard to zig, once you’ve already committed to doing a zag. Eventually I caught up to Bueller and we had a great battle. For a couple of laps I could get close, but not close enough and then when I thought I’d finally found a way up the main straight there was no where for me to pass and then survive turn 1 so I had to press on and hope for another chance. Eventually he slid a little wide at the final turn and I could pass for the lead with 2 laps to go. To his credit the racing was very clean and I’m sorry for what looked like weaving in Ecco valley on the last lap but I was in the middle of the mother of all tank slappers and needed the full width of the circuit to hold on and make the next corner.

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2021, 07:47:13 PM »
Sorry I missed this round,   Wedding Anniversary
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2021, 08:27:36 PM »
All good, was some good fun close racing there. Did anyone check out the cars from the dropbox link in discord, the V8 engine sound from the mustard (mustang) is pretty cool, I like it mostly for rumbling idle lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal