Xtreme Gaming Network

S10R2: Imola Post-Race Chat

Author Topic: S10R2: Imola Post-Race Chat  (Read 16786 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: S10R2: Imola Post-Race Chat
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2016, 11:19:03 PM »
Yea its why I see it as a basic racing incident, its nothing careless by either guy and both really were entitled to having a go at the line they both chose. Inside car really cant do much more though it was at fault as it moved slightly out but that is the normal racing line there. As Gratulin was confused by the pit exit line it explains why he didn't move across more as he could have left some more margin for the inside guy.

In the end we are racing and there will be accidents and it should stop people from racing each other fairly hard, if someone is being very careless and causing lots of incidents its a different thing but both were trying their best to make a clean move they just ran out of room and had a minor coming together that by sheer luck of how they made contact pretty much made for a bigger collision just due to dumb luck more then anything.

Offline Matthew111

• View Profile
Re: S10R2: Imola Post-Race Chat
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2016, 08:57:14 AM »
Bit late but enjoyed this round, managed to get the big benz competitive and handling nice car was great over the curbs here was good fun.

Race 1 Car was a bit sketchy on cold tyres at the start felt sorry for paul who got caught out on the restart especially since we were having a good battle in race 1 v1 and he finally got around me when that incident happened haha. Had stan on my tail all race but managed to just hold him off thanks to imola being a pain to pass lol so defending wasnt bad, we always seem to be bumper to bumper at imola stan lol

Race2 Much like race 1 got a good start and had stan on my tail until the pitstop where this time he jumped me which i was surprised about so i tried desperatly to get my spot back and went bashing on the curbs maybe a little to much at the top chicane and nearly lost it lol and had bird get a run on me down the straight but managed to grab the spot back deep under brakes with a slight rub on the way past felt like a good move rubbing is racing lol and i knew if i got stuck behind the gtr it was game over. Set sights on stan got to go his rear bumper on the last lap but it was all to late so 3rd i stayed
do you even motorsports?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal