Xtreme Gaming Network

S10R1: Silverstone Results

Author Topic: S10R1: Silverstone Results  (Read 13377 times)

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
Re: S10R1: Silverstone Results
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2016, 10:57:11 PM »
We still have our worst round dropped though Wally?
I was just thinking about that. They don't in real life... but then they also don't have jobs that call them away on Tuesday nights, hey? I think we'll keep it, so everyone can miss one round without screwing up their season chances.

They also don't have disconnects at inopportune times :(

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2016, 07:29:22 AM »
We still have our worst round dropped though Wally?
I was just thinking about that. They don't in real life... but then they also don't have jobs that call them away on Tuesday nights, hey? I think we'll keep it, so everyone can miss one round without screwing up their season chances.

They also don't have disconnects at inopportune times :(
Sure they do, except it's called ”sticking throttle” or something like that.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2016, 05:11:54 PM »
I still deserve a penalty for T-boning Freezer. :-X

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2016, 06:20:07 PM »
Gracious of you, but I think I'll only hand out additional penalties if the ”victim” complains.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2016, 06:50:39 PM »
But I am the victim, victim of my own damn conscience.

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2016, 07:34:13 PM »
But I am the victim, victim of my own damn conscience.
Nice answer. Just write out 100 times "I will not run into Freezer".

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2016, 08:39:34 PM »
"I will not run into Freezer""I will not run into Freezer""I will not run into Freezer""I will not run into Freezer""I will not run into Freezer"
"I will not run into Freezer""I will not run into Freezer""I will not run into Freezer""I will not run into Freezer""I will not run into Freezer"
"I will not run into Freezer"

(OCD wouldn't let me stop on an even number)

2+2=√16

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2016, 10:14:26 PM »
I'm not complaining, the shoe might be on the other foot next time . . . :)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2016, 10:51:52 PM »
"I will not run into Freezer"

(OCD wouldn't let me stop on an even number)
LOL, I have the feeling you may have cheated.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal