Xtreme Gaming Network

S37 - TransAm Legends - Sign up and info

Author Topic: S37 - TransAm Legends - Sign up and info  (Read 3547 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S37 - TransAm Legends - Sign up and info
« on: March 29, 2021, 11:41:02 AM »
Season 37 features TransAm Legends from around 1970 at iconic American tracks.

Sign up for the season at the car dealer HERE. If you don't have a login at the car dealer, PM me (Wally) your Steam ID and your racing name. You will be given a '69 Chevy Camaro by default, but you can select any car at any time.
If you want to use a custom skin, or use the same skin every week, enter the skin folder name in the car dealer, e.g. "2020_008_r02" (without the quotes).

Cars
We will use the TransAm Legends 2.0 mod.
You can drive whatever car you want from week to week, changing your selection at the car dealer if you wish.

Schedule
Season schedule and track downloads are HERE. The season starts Apr 13 and finishes Jun 1.

Format
15 min qualifying session, starting at 8:30 pm Eastern.
  • Schedule A rounds are 3 sprints of about 20 mins, with race finish order determining the grid for the next race, but with the grid reversed in groups of 4.
  • Schedule B rounds are 1 sprint of about 20 mins, followed by a feature race of about 40 mins, with a compulsory pit stop for tyres. Race 1 finish order determines the grid for the next race, but with the grid reversed in groups of 6.
Schedule A tracks
Willow Springs
Bridgehampton
Limerock Raceway
Daytona Road Course
Watkins Glen

Schedule B tracks
Road America
Riverside Spike
Sebring

(double points for schedule B feature races)

Penalty for causing an avoidable lap 1 incident is 80 kg ballast for race 1 only of the next round.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 08:44:16 AM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S37 - TransAm Legends - Sign up and info
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 05:17:03 PM »

Check the attitude of Vic Elford's Chaparral Camaro in his pursuit of Sam Posey's Autodynamics Challenger in the 1970 Trans-Am at Circuit Mont-Tremblant. In his first race aboard the Chaparral machine, Elford is trying hard! His race ended with an electrical issue, however.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 02:58:40 PM by Wally »

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2021, 01:03:09 PM »

Check the attitude of Vic Elford's Chaparral Camaro in his pursuit of Sam Posey's Autodynamics Challenger in the 1970 Trans-Am at Circuit Mont-Tremblant. In his first race aboard the Chaparral machine, Elford is trying hard! His race ended with an electrical issue, however.
Are you missing a video?
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2021, 01:24:48 PM »
Video?
It's just a still shot, demonstrating that sideways is the proper way to drive these. ;)

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2021, 01:29:55 PM »
Oh. On my phone, I don't see any still either. But that's probably me...

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2021, 02:59:05 PM »
I think FB didn't like linking to the image. I added it as an attachment.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal