Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 11 Track Downloads

Author Topic: Season 11 Track Downloads  (Read 16693 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Season 11 Track Downloads
« on: March 31, 2016, 09:58:21 PM »
SEASON 11 TRACK PACK (contains all the tracks you'll need)

Due to the number of signups, we will be using the OSRW extended versions of some of the tracks, which you can find for download HERE.

The OSRW tracks will be:

Magione
Zandvoort
Nurburgring Sprint
Vallelunga

Modena track download + OSRW mod: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pz7bbw1ok6un9bh/modenab2_01_OSRW.zip?dl=0
Modena OSRW mod download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nujjrhb4h2b9mjb/Modena_32pits_addon.rar
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 07:01:37 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline grat

• View Profile
Re: Season 11 Track Downloads
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 10:11:24 PM »
How is this going to work with tonight's update? Should we wait and see?

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 11:43:12 PM »

Im sure we will get stuff sorted by Tuesday, there will likely be some mods and apps that will break but what we need should cause no issues as Wally will be all over it. The OSRW tracks likely will all need a new update too as all xgn tracks are being redone but Barbagallo round 1 wont be a problem.

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 11:44:44 PM »

Im sure we will get stuff sorted by Tuesday, there will likely be some mods and apps that will break but what we need should cause no issues as Wally will be all over it. The OSRW tracks likely will all need a new update too as all xgn tracks are being redone but Barbagallo round 1 wont be a problem.
Indeed, I meant "shouldn't we wait for the updates OSRW tracks since we are not going to use them for more than a week for now?"

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 11:53:21 PM »
Pretty sure the osrw tracks will all need to be redone after the changes, also with nurburgring maybe we could use the sprint layout with faster chicane. There will be 4 versions of the Nurburging track and I think the faster chicane is a much better one then the f1 chicane for racing if that version of the track comes.

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 07:14:35 AM »
+1 to what Marty said about using the less crippled Nurburgring layout.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 07:48:23 AM »
Yes to all of the above :)

I will check out what's what on the weekend. One of the other Nurburgring variants sounds good. I don't particularly like the current Nurburgring sprint.

Vallelunga also has a new mid-length variant, which might be better.

And yes, Arbuzzz said he will need to revisit his tracks in 1.5, so wait. He's also doing a Modena update for us.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 08:00:58 AM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 08:02:52 AM »
+1 to what Marty said about using the less crippled Nurburgring layout.
+2!

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 10:44:53 AM »
I ran some early morning laps on my servers after updating them before work lol, I saw Cherno on there too and we had a run on a few of the tracks some new and old cars. The new Nurburgring layouts using the gt chicane are much better even though we only ran the sprint variant and Nords VLN. Will be a much better choice and the GP section looks much better and Nords is also looking so much better.

Vallelunga classic layout is a bit more fun too I think vs the regular long and the short version is I think a bit too short even for these cars, especially if we get a fairly large field.

Also none of the apps seem to be broken with PLP, stracker, ptracker, helicorsa etc all working still. Cool to see the other cars get damage and it will be interesting to see how the cars cross the line body damage wise. Cars felt nice, the new exhaust is a nice touch too and time progression doesnt seem to have any option to accelerate it and I really didnt notice it over the shorter runs we did.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2016, 11:01:18 AM »
Thanks for the update Marty. No time acceleration is a little disappointing. Without acceleration, you wouldn't even notice it, so what's the point?

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 12:32:34 PM »
Agreed. I just sent a brave little bunch of AI warriors off to do a 100 lap race at Spa. Will come back to it in a couple of hours and see how the pit stops and time progression are going. Should be interesting.

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2016, 02:08:43 PM »
Does the time progression occur over the course of each session, or does it reset when you go from practice to qual, for example?

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2016, 02:25:06 PM »
Good question, not sure. I started this race at 18:00, they're nearly 2 hours in and it still looks the same (and the time of day app still says it's 18:00 so it must stop there).

Pit stops are working fine though.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2016, 03:38:59 PM »
Good question, not sure. I started this race at 18:00, they're nearly 2 hours in and it still looks the same (and the time of day app still says it's 18:00 so it must stop there).

Pit stops are working fine though.

I'm pretty sure AC time has always stopped at 18:00, so it doesn't turn into night.

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2016, 04:23:50 PM »
Yep I believe you're 100% correct

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal