Xtreme Gaming Network

S38R6 - Mallala

Author Topic: S38R6 - Mallala  (Read 8319 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S38R6 - Mallala
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2021, 12:36:54 PM »
I find the same - my theoretical best is 1:12.970, but I haven't been able to string all the corners together at the same time.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline doobs

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2021, 01:54:45 PM »
I find the same - my theoretical best is 1:12.970, but I haven't been able to string all the corners together at the same time.
You probably just need more laps Wally. Getting the car position right in relation to the crown on the corners makes a huge difference to lap times.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2021, 09:17:47 PM »
Okay yeah it's doable but it's not easy to be consistent! Last week was difficult as was easy to come off. This track is easy to stay on but hard to go fast.

Offline Alphonso_Timmins

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2021, 11:05:55 AM »
I just can't find any time on here in the few laps I've done so far, but I am happy to report that there should be 100% fewer pirouettes than last week, so you're all (relatively) safe!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2021, 10:48:57 PM »
Results are up. Congratulations to Doobs on the round win and his first 3 Tuesday night wins in 178 races, all in the one night!
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline doobs

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2021, 04:54:44 PM »
lol, If you put it like that it seems unlikely. Thanks for the acknowledgment Wally, and it seems like it'll be back to normal transmission this week.  :)

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2021, 06:43:14 PM »
Mael came in too hot up the inside of turn 1 and clipped the rear wheel of Joe’s car, causing a pile up – 25 kg penalty ballast.

Harsh, that is really harsh Wally. Not going to give you a free pass on Mondays again.  AT LEAST GIVE ME MY LAP BACK IN RACE 3!

Started quite well in race 1, then Joe took the wide entry into T4(?) leaving a gift wrapped with bow-tie open apex in front of me. Now that is like showing cocaine to a investment banker, I knew it would be wise to slot in just behind Joe, get the draft and pass him at the next corner. But an open apex! Just could not resist  :-X

Race 2 Joe returned the favour with a slight touch to my back wheel going into the quick turn 2 ending a disastrous race.

Race 3 got got mugged by Phil in turn 1, then placed a wheel on the pit exit lane which instantly spun me into the infield  :o. That somehow counted as a missed lap even-though no time was gained as Phil can attest. But had some fun battles with AGK/Freezer.

Loved the track, nice and flowing, congrads to Doobs for figuring the lines out best. And thus continue a fun season of good pace, zero consistency  :P   

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2021, 05:09:46 PM »
For those of you that were lying awake at night because the race results didn't have the charts, I've fixed that now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal