Xtreme Gaming Network

S9R2: Zandvoort pre-race chat

Author Topic: S9R2: Zandvoort pre-race chat  (Read 37624 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S9R2: Zandvoort pre-race chat
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2015, 05:34:18 PM »
Guys do you want to dl the modified track version I put up or do you want me to disable the surface track sum from the track.
I reckon disable the checksum. More downloads may confuse people for Tuesday night.

Ok done, maybe you need to get onto your Russian hacker to sort their shit out. ;)

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/kunos-tracks-with-extra-pit-boxes.28132/page-3#post-573622
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2015, 08:06:00 PM »
Im starting to really like zandvoort, great fun and prety epic in this little rocket. I saw a few guys struggling but this setup seems pretty good for me and my 120kg.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2015, 08:13:39 PM »
Guys do you want to dl the modified track version I put up or do you want me to disable the surface track sum from the track.
I reckon disable the checksum. More downloads may confuse people for Tuesday night.

Ok done, maybe you need to get onto your Russian hacker to sort their shit out. ;)

Hey Marty, how did you actually disable the track checksum?
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2015, 08:16:41 PM »
Just took the files out of the server contents folder, to disable the track checksum. The track as it was was broken anyway and checksum failed to load which is why I needed to repackage it in order for that to work. In order to get the checksum to work everyone would need to dl the repacked track and then youd need to update the server. To check if checksum is working check the server log on startup and it will say if it loads correctly or not.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2015, 08:29:16 PM »
Thanks.

I've got the ballast system ready to rock 'n' roll... looks at fastest laps in qualifying and race, and damps the ballast changes by 70%. I'm looking forward to see how it pans out on Tuesday night.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2015, 10:31:20 PM »
I think it may be some close racing this round, ballast for me seems to be around 2.1 seconds 120kg  vs none but Guybrush is still quick even with a dodgy throttle pedal and a little more ballast then Ive got. Car feels so nice with no ballast though and its almost trickier as you can carry so much speed trough the corners without the ballast, then put the ballast back on and its like the cars running on valium.

Here is the stracker comparison between my best lap with ballast, PB no ballast and GB best lap

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2015, 11:43:22 PM »
That's not what I see on Stracker?

Marty does the "send setup" function not work on Stracker/Ptracker anymore?  There didn't look to be a "send" button next to Phil's name and he got the latest version of Ptracker.  Stracker looked on as the green plugs were connected.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 08:45:04 AM by Guybrush Threepwood »

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2015, 03:45:08 PM »
Good news!  I sprayed the crap out of my pedals with contact cleaner as per Phil 8's advice and it seems to have done the trick.  Yay.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2015, 04:16:44 PM »
I think send receive setups has onoy been fixed in the latest experimental builds of stracker and ptracker. You likely need the experimental build of ptracker 3.10 for it to work in the server, I dont think many have that build so I havent been able to share a setup with anyone else yet.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 04:18:58 PM by marty »

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2015, 04:25:57 PM »
Good news!  I sprayed the crap out of my pedals with contact cleaner as per Phil 8's advice and it seems to have done the trick.  Yay.
Good one. A trick to remember.

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2015, 04:43:33 PM »
Ooops, I think it might have been Bacchulum who advised me of the trick.  Anyway thanks to everyone!  Now I can sleep at night and stop planning the best way to take out the grid.

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2015, 05:58:37 PM »

Ooops, I think it might have been Bacchulum who advised me of the trick.  Anyway thanks to everyone!  Now I can sleep at night and stop planning the best way to take out the grid.
Always much safer having Guybrush out the front!!!

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2015, 06:19:18 PM »
Guys seems server is down, to me Amazon seems down entirely as I cant access even the amazon site.

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2015, 07:30:33 PM »
hey Marty: amazon seems to be up again...

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2015, 10:23:51 PM »
I just got back home and it seems to be back again, server will be up in a second.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal