Xtreme Gaming Network

S11R5: Nurburgring Sprint (GT) race chat

Author Topic: S11R5: Nurburgring Sprint (GT) race chat  (Read 9352 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: S11R5: Nurburgring Sprint (GT) race chat
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2016, 07:01:04 PM »
I won't be able to make it tonight either I'm afraid

What are you scared of? :)

« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 07:05:20 PM by marty »

Offline JamieP

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2016, 08:30:05 PM »
Seems a can't catch a break lately. Seems my G25 has decided to call it a day. Haven't even turn the gaming rig on and 3 weeks and finally did tonight and was keen for a few laps but have absolutely no response for the wheel. Seems I will finally have to upgrade to a new one but will have to wait at least a month after I settle on the house I just bought. No racing for a few months now.

Sorry for the late notice but I guess I will attempt another comeback after I replace my wheel. Let the research begin

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2016, 10:05:41 PM »
Seems a can't catch a break lately. Seems my G25 has decided to call it a day. Haven't even turn the gaming rig on and 3 weeks and finally did tonight and was keen for a few laps but have absolutely no response for the wheel. Seems I will finally have to upgrade to a new one but will have to wait at least a month after I settle on the house I just bought. No racing for a few months now.

Sorry for the late notice but I guess I will attempt another comeback after I replace my wheel. Let the research begin

Bad luck Jamie. What a pain in the a$$.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2016, 11:25:45 PM »

Here's some reading about new wheels on the AC forums: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/buying-a-new-wheel.32587/
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal