Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 10 car selection and skins cutoff date - Jan 23

Author Topic: Season 10 car selection and skins cutoff date - Jan 23  (Read 15601 times)

Rolz

Re: Season 10 car selection and skins cutoff date - Jan 23
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2016, 10:00:37 PM »
Sorry Wally, I'll look for another one... the rar was 6mb so I wasn't expecting any issues.

Rolz

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2016, 10:12:54 PM »
Factory White will do me... it's already there and I've always liked white cars.

Cheers  ;D

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2016, 12:05:15 AM »
Thats assuming all the skins actually do have a download link here, Im not going to go hunting random skins so there needs to be a dload. Also no need to have silly high res skins in a pack people dont want to have to download 1GB of skins to race which would also likely have performance issues in a 32 car grid for many.
All of the download links are here: http://xgn.com.au/index.php?topic=1265.msg21806#msg21806

I will go through that thread once selections are made, if you could make an entry list Wally then we can even put that on the prac server with GUID's so people will actually get their cars skins for practice. Server will still be open for all but will just have the entries as they are for the next round.

I did manage to get a setup to make the 650 fairly competitive at Silverstone, I think it will be a battle but I found places it can pass some cars. Will be quite fun I think running this car at least and I dont expect to have too many lonely races in it.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2016, 07:56:14 AM »
Thats assuming all the skins actually do have a download link here, Im not going to go hunting random skins so there needs to be a dload. Also no need to have silly high res skins in a pack people dont want to have to download 1GB of skins to race which would also likely have performance issues in a 32 car grid for many.
All of the download links are here: http://xgn.com.au/index.php?topic=1265.msg21806#msg21806

I will go through that thread once selections are made, if you could make an entry list Wally then we can even put that on the prac server with GUID's so people will actually get their cars skins for practice. Server will still be open for all but will just have the entries as they are for the next round.

I did manage to get a setup to make the 650 fairly competitive at Silverstone, I think it will be a battle but I found places it can pass some cars. Will be quite fun I think running this car at least and I dont expect to have too many lonely races in it.

Yep thanks Marty, I'll put an entry list together on the weekend.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal