Xtreme Gaming Network

S46R4 - Summit Point Raceway

Author Topic: S46R4 - Summit Point Raceway  (Read 3062 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S46R4 - Summit Point Raceway
« on: April 18, 2023, 10:45:01 PM »
Brad wins the round with two race wins, with Jarmel winning race 1. In a tough battle for the outright season lead, Brad swaps with Joe to lead by 1 point.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS
RACE 3 RESULTS

SEASON STATS

Round Points
bradc   50
Joe   47
Wally   44
Mael   33
Freezer   32
Seanus   31
Jarmel   28

Season Standings
1. bradc, 148
2. Joe, 147
3. Wally, 126

Track Download (in West Virginia)

Races will be 15 laps.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 10:31:48 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S46R4 - Summit Point Raceway
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 11:36:28 PM »
Off topic but this is an alive thread, delete when resolved.

Is anyone else getting spammed by old PMs?
Yeah - that's me. Sending mail from the forum was broken, and I've now fixed it. A side effect is it tried to send a vast queue of banked up messages, before I deleted the queue. I fixed this because new member activation emails weren't being sent out.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2023, 09:35:48 PM »
I've just downloaded the track via the link in this thread and CM is still coming up with a track is missing error....?
CM says it needs summit_point_raceway-spr and the DL is called summit_point_main
any suggestions???

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2023, 10:36:55 PM »
I've just downloaded the track via the link in this thread and CM is still coming up with a track is missing error....?
CM says it needs summit_point_raceway-spr and the DL is called summit_point_main
any suggestions???
Apologies, fixed.

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2023, 05:22:25 PM »
any suggestions???
Apologies, fixed.

All good mate, it’s working good now!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2023, 07:07:04 PM »
Server's up.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2023, 10:32:25 PM »
Congratulations to Brad on the round win, taking him to the lead in the championship.

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2023, 11:13:23 PM »
I should have won the 1st race and none of the other, so my wins in race 2 & 3 were more about being in the right place at the right time more so than skill or outright pace. Whilst I was quick, I couldn’t match Joe ultimate pace and on this bumpy little track I found it bloody hard to be consistently mistake free quick. Simply things like a bump in the road or an inconsistent blip of the throttle on a down shift were enough to force a mistake and lost 0.5s in a lap. It was great to see Jarmel get a win and Mael’s fastest lap shouldn’t be forgotten either. Once thing of notice from tonight is how much of a factor the wind is having on these cars. Just that alone results in me nearly running out of fuel in race 2 as I burnt 0.8lts more (than race 1) simply due to the wind direction and I wonder if the wind was why no one could crack a 16 in the final race. I know I was trying and I struggled to go under a 17.5.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2023, 06:52:50 AM »
I've quite deliberately made the wind quite random, to potentially mix things up a bit race to race.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2023, 08:56:49 AM »
Felt comfortable at this track but threw away a couple of wins there with mistakes. That race 3 one hurt haha, just a slight touch of the inside curb on the last corner of the penultimate lap.

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2023, 04:22:33 PM »
Felt comfortable at this track but threw away a couple of wins there with mistakes. That race 3 one hurt haha, just a slight touch of the inside curb on the last corner of the penultimate lap.

I know how it feels as that was how l turned my 10second lead in race 1 into 4th place  :'(

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2023, 02:07:58 PM »
Hey Guys, sorry for the no show on Tues, but I was getting a "Custom Shaders' Patch is required for car to work" error.

I tried everything on Tuesday arvo, checked CM to make sure CSP was still active. I validated AC Local Files through Steam, D/L'ed latest CSP and Sol and followed install instructions, but I still got the same error. Gave up!!

This morning deleted AC folder in Documents and Hey Presto, all good again. I've been having so much trouble with this new cobbled together pc that I run out of patience far too quickly. Apologies.

rob

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2023, 04:15:03 PM »
Hey Guys, sorry for the no show on Tues, but I was getting a "Custom Shaders' Patch is required for car to work" error.

I tried everything on Tuesday arvo, checked CM to make sure CSP was still active. I validated AC Local Files through Steam, D/L'ed latest CSP and Sol and followed install instructions, but I still got the same error. Gave up!!

This morning deleted AC folder in Documents and Hey Presto, all good again. I've been having so much trouble with this new cobbled together pc that I run out of patience far too quickly. Apologies.

rob
That sounds like a right nuisance, but I hope you've got it all behaving again.

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2023, 06:16:17 PM »
Thanks Wally, this pc has been a nightmare from the day I put it together. Mismatched and 2nd hand parts was not a good combination. Who could have guessed lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal