Xtreme Gaming Network

S44R7 - Kartódromo Luis Pedro Serra - San José

Author Topic: S44R7 - Kartódromo Luis Pedro Serra - San José  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S44R7 - Kartódromo Luis Pedro Serra - San José
« on: November 22, 2022, 10:37:47 PM »
The round win goes to Scott, with one race win and two 2nd places, and congratulations to Bacchulum on his first pole for the season. There is no change in the championship standings, but Scott closes the gap to Brad in the lead to only 4 points.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS
RACE 3 RESULTS

SEASON STATS

Round Points
Scott_Racer   51
bradc   48
Joe   44
Wally   37
Freezer   36
Bacchulum   31
Seanus   0
Mael   0

Season Standings
1. bradc, 294
2. Scott_Racer, 290
3. Joe, 251

Round 7 is at Kartódromo Luis Pedro Serra - San José, in Uruguay.

Races are 21 laps.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 10:18:37 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S44R7 - Kartódromo Luis Pedro Serra - San José
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2022, 06:41:50 PM »
Server's up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 09:55:07 PM »
I can lap OK in these but racing others just screws me up  :'( :'( :'(

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 10:19:14 PM »
Results are up - congratulations to Scott on the round win, and to race winners Scott, Brad and Joe.

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2022, 11:25:23 PM »
A real tough night. The first two races were not bad but the last one was a real mess,

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2022, 08:28:51 AM »
The last race in particular was pretty tough, but some good racing. You can see in the race 3 results how a pack of us was battling closely the whole race. I was all set to just pass Brad in a drag to the finish line after he made a little mistake on the last corner, but he crashed somehow and hit me, and Freezer whizzed by, leaving me last.

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2022, 02:04:31 PM »
That 3rd race was very frustraiting...to me it highlighted season long flaw in these cars being the total lack of sideways vision. Recently I've turned back on the virtual mirror but even with a look left & right button mapped on my wheel and using 27inch triples it's extremely difficult to have a full perspective of who is exactly where. Plenty of times during that race I was next to someone, only to get whacked because they didn't know there was another car there and vice versa. I think this flaw also contributes to the high amount of contact people are experiencing in each race. As to the end of race Wally, I had a bad run off that last corner and tried to make my kart as wide as I could knowing you were quicker and coming at me with the finish line was literally meters away....that didn't go to plan and Freezer did a bradbury for 3rd..

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2022, 04:48:07 PM »
I think this flaw also contributes to the high amount of contact people are experiencing in each race.
Yes, agree - it's a bit of a shame, as the driving and racing can be excellent in these when you can see where your opponent is. Even though hits can have big consequences on the race results, you have to take a few bumps with a pinch of salt and a fair amount of good humour this season, I reckon.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2022, 09:27:11 PM »
The Bradbury . . . :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal