Xtreme Gaming Network

S41R1 - Sepang

Author Topic: S41R1 - Sepang  (Read 6835 times)

Offline doobs

• View Profile
Re: S41R1 - Sepang
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2022, 07:46:18 PM »
I signed up but I fear I'll miss tonight. DLS is a blessing and a curse,  enjoy the earlier finishes, but the early start time can be problematic. I might be on late.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2022, 10:51:54 PM »
Results are up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2022, 11:34:26 PM »
Good nights racing. Got the loneliest award for both races but must say it certainly did not feel lonely!   :D

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2022, 07:22:02 PM »
Good nights racing. Got the loneliest award for both races but must say it certainly did not feel lonely!   :D

I’m not sure what the algorithm is looking for but I thought we had a massive batter for the best part of 1/2 that second race…it was really challenging because my Audi has epic corner speed but absolutely nothing off the corner

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2022, 08:33:04 PM »

I’m not sure what the algorithm is looking for but I thought we had a massive batter for the best part of 1/2 that second race…it was really challenging because my Audi has epic corner speed but absolutely nothing off the corner
It looks at who spent the most time furthest from other cars. In race 2, Mael was alone at the back of the field in the first part of the race.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2022, 09:55:41 AM »
I think bacculum's setup on the server is a trap for those who beat him with his own setups. I can't go around a corner without oversteering and looping it!
Are you having the issue on entry or exit?

2+2=√16

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2022, 02:50:25 PM »
I think bacculum's setup on the server is a trap for those who beat him with his own setups. I can't go around a corner without oversteering and looping it!
Are you having the issue on entry or exit?

On exit i think. Couldn't take corners anywhere near as quick without looping it either. I only tried it for a few laps then went back to default which is what I used for the race as it seemed more stable

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal