Xtreme Gaming Network

Snetterton Video Highlights

Author Topic: Snetterton Video Highlights  (Read 5697 times)

Offline Shameless_1

• View Profile
Snetterton Video Highlights
« on: November 20, 2016, 12:27:42 AM »
Finally!!!!!!!. :o  If anything could have gone wrong while making this it bloody did!  I was recording for around 4-5hrs only to discover that, when I checked the recordings it had recorded the opposite of what it was supposed to.. yes that's right 0 clips of the action over that time were recorded, all my editing in between was instead. (insert very swear word under the sun here). 

After deleting all the clips and starting again I finally got the recording done, but still not without bugs (thankyou shadowplay ffs). Shadowplay still randomly wants to include the overlay tag that shows up to say "recording started" for 7 seconds before it goes away".  It's not supposed to show in the recorded clips, it's supposed to just let you know you have started and you have saved at the end of recording. Thankfully only a few clips didn't make the cut due to this so no big loss.

I've added in some basic information at the start and the end. Not exactly what I was aiming for, but it's a start.   I won't be going into this much effort for thursday night races, this was purely used as a test video to see how it would turn out.  The plan is to use this kind of format for the Tuesday night leagues.. From this point forward Thursday night videos will be kept simple.   If I end up joining Tuesday league, I don't think I will be making Thursday night videos as well unfortunately.

So after using many swear words in many different languages I didn't realise I knew. Here is Race 1 at Snetterton, if my blood pressure level returns to normal I will look into a Race 2 video to be released by Monday.  Right now I need a bloody strong scotch. Chivas Regal here I come.

format: 1080p @ 60 - Awesome in full screen.  Please remember to Like the video on youtube. It does have an impact on motivation to make more and improve.

[youtube]mnkP7ciznLU[/youtube]
--- A quitter never races and a Racer never quits. ---

Offline AJ

• View Profile
Re: Snetterton Video Highlights
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 12:45:22 AM »
Video looks good! Might want to check the date in the title of the video though! :)

Offline Shameless_1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 01:46:41 AM »
Video looks good! Might want to check the date in the title of the video though! :)

yeah oops, slip of the keyboard, but im not going to spend 45mins encoding it again and 15mins uploading it.. I've already done that tonight to fix another error.  Btw you were lagging in my replay so couldn't put more of you in the vid AJ :(
--- A quitter never races and a Racer never quits. ---

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 09:15:14 AM »
Oh that's weird, oh well, no big deal.

I meant the date of the Youtube title though, which you should be able to change without having to reupload the video.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 09:59:21 AM »
10 out of 10 for the video, hard to believe it is all ones and zeroes.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 01:14:03 PM »
i like
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 08:29:20 PM »
great action, thanks Des. off to watch it again...
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal