Xtreme Gaming Network

Racer Introductions

Author Topic: Racer Introductions  (Read 328551 times)

Offline Dick Forrest

• Contains traces of nuts!
    • View Profile
Re: Racer Introductions
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2014, 08:41:43 AM »
Welcome you guys! I hope you have fun here. You should do! Most of us are a little crazy so don't take us too seriously!

Offline norbs

• View Profile
    • Non Pro Cycling
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2014, 04:12:58 PM »
I'm norbs.

Live on the South coast NSW.

Hang around ARSE most of the time.

Been SIM Racing on and off since early 90s.

Give me room on the track. If I don't know where I am going, how do you? ;)
ARSE, cyclist and midget wrangler.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2014, 04:40:29 PM »
Welcome norbs.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2014, 10:39:15 AM »
Hey, i'm Tom from NZ. Been racing in rf2 mostly. Want to try AC in a league too!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2014, 12:40:03 PM »
Hey, i'm Tom from NZ. Been racing in rf2 mostly. Want to try AC in a league too!

Hi Tom and welcome. PM Flattop and me your GUID (from your race.ini), so we can put you on grids when we can. Check out the Tuesday night and Thursday night races that are available.  Tuesdays are full at the moment, but there'll be some casual racing for reserves.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Dick Forrest

• Contains traces of nuts!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2014, 01:13:01 PM »

Hey Cuz!

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2014, 12:35:42 AM »
I did race Harris Muhammad on my server a bit today only once real close and had no issues other then not being able to get past.  ;) Was within inches for the last couple laps no warps or lags and ive seen much worse connections from more local guys in earlier builds.

The netcode seems more solid with server at 15hz other then when peoples connections are playing up its quite easy to race people with 170 pings like he had. Was also a good, clean fast and fair driver so Id have no issues racing him on league nights. Cant say that about 50% of the others on the public server, most you need to give the full track and some more. The good drivers no issues racing side by side or hanging onto their bumper for a few laps.

Offline Jayforce

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2014, 09:41:23 AM »
G'day everyone, long time sim racer and gamer here, possibly have raced with a few of the guys here before over the years. Have mostly been iRacing for the past 6 years but Assetto Corsa has put new life into private leagues like this one right here so I am very keen to have a crack with you guys.

Really enjoying what AC brings to the table thus far and I foresee a great future for smaller clubs like this one with many many seasons of League racing ahead ... I look forward to enjoying it with you all :D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2014, 10:53:51 AM »
G'day everyone, long time sim racer and gamer here, possibly have raced with a few of the guys here before over the years. Have mostly been iRacing for the past 6 years but Assetto Corsa has put new life into private leagues like this one right here so I am very keen to have a crack with you guys.

Really enjoying what AC brings to the table thus far and I foresee a great future for smaller clubs like this one with many many seasons of League racing ahead ... I look forward to enjoying it with you all :D

Hi Jayforce and welcome. Keep an eye out for season 4 GT cars signup (soon) on the Tuesday night races, and check out the Thursday Cobra series. In the meantime, can you PM your GIUD to me and Flattop?
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2014, 11:19:16 AM »
Howdy Jayforce, and "Welcome".
If Thursdays and Cobras are of interest, there are 2 places spare (I'm sure Fireball Roberts or Klaus Arning won't mind moving out of the list :) ).  Just send your GUID ready for the Thursday race night and also the practice server, "AUS XGN.com.au THURS Cobra Cup SUZUKA PRAC".
cheers,
Bruce.

Offline Aiman Haziq

• Karts are the best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2014, 10:01:46 PM »
Hello, Im Aiman Haziq from Malaysia :)  always wanted to find a good AC league and server which have good ping for me :)
Hope to have enjoyable race with you all :D

GUID: 76561198142600641
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 10:06:05 PM by Aiman Haziq »

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2014, 07:48:06 AM »
Hello, Im Aiman Haziq from Malaysia :)  always wanted to find a good AC league and server which have good ping for me :)

Hi Aiman. Welcome. It would be good to jump onto the server with you some time and see how the pings are.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2014, 10:25:32 AM »

Hi Aiman. Welcome. It would be good to jump onto the server with you some time and see how the pings are.

Howdy Aiman, I have put you on the entry on the "AUS XGN.com.au THURS Cobra Cup SUZUKA Backup" server
connect and check your ping, hopefully all is okay.

Offline Matthew111

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2014, 04:12:04 PM »
Hi guys, bit of a return for me here i used to race in the rfactor f1a league and v8 championship when it was run here. Been a couple of years since i last raced in a league so im keen to get back into it especially since i see you guys are doing a GT championship, so happy days :)
do you even motorsports?

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2014, 04:17:56 PM »
Hi guys, bit of a return for me here i used to race in the rfactor f1a league and v8 championship when it was run here. Been a couple of years since i last raced in a league so im keen to get back into it especially since i see you guys are doing a GT championship, so happy days :)
HI Matthew111, welcome back!
I'm sorry I don't remember you, probably because of the "f1a" league and your probably better than me :)
I'm sure when Wally is back, maybe tomorrow??? he may have more info, but in the mean time have a look at both the Assetto Corsa League night's forums and get practicing. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal